GAME OF SKILL PRIZE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MYPAYNOW GAME OF SKILL PRIZE - TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These are the terms and conditions for the game of skill promoted by:
MyPayNow Pty Ltd ACN 635 410 909 PO Box 823 Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (“the Promoter”).
Start date: Wednesday 28th April, 2021 at 12:00pm (AEST)
End date: Wednesday 12th May, 2021 at 7:30pm (AEST)
Permanent residents of Australia aged 18 years of age and over. All eligible entrants must be following MyPayNow on Instagram, Liked the photo, tagged 2 friends and added their caption of the photo.
Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
Total Prize Pool:
This is a game of skill, each entry will be individually judged, based on individual creative merit. No part in determining the winner will be by chance. One entry will be judged as the winner with a runner up also nominated in case of the Winner not being contactable.
The winner will be contacted on Instagram via direct message and will be announced in the comments of the competition post on Thursday 13th May 2021. Upon being notified, winners must claim their prize by replying to the Promoter nominating a deposit account held in their own name at an Australian Authorised Deposit Taking Institution for the deposit of the relevant prize.
The Major Prize must be claimed by Thursday 20th May 2021 at 12:00 pm AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be offered to the runner up on the 27th May 1:00pm AEST by the same method as above.
General Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Terms and Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact the winner.
- If the winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
- Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect, objectionable and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into by the Promoter with any claimant.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- This game of skill is in no way associated with Instagram.
- The winner will be judged by MyPayNow based on three primary pillars; creativity, sense of humor and relevance. Where a competition entry is deemed inappropriate, rude or offensive, the entry will be invalid and deleted.